In a world where there is stress, worry and depression that surrounds us, it is important each day that we work on shining our light of happiness and boosting our energies.
Below are 7 Energy Boosters To Help You Feel Good!
- Surround Yourself With Positive People: Just like I mentioned at the beginning of this blog post, when I was surrounded by positive energies at the Awesomeness Fest event I felt a sense of bliss, happiness and love. In my everyday life I like to also surround myself with positive people and friends who have the same outlook on life as me. Live your life with ‘blissipline’ meaning live your life with happiness daily and nourish your soul with happiness.
‘The soul of the world is nourished by people’s happiness. Nourish the world with your happiness’
- Appreciate Daily: Have gratitude daily for absolutely anything that is in your life. When you start having appreciation for the beauty that is surrounding you, you start to boost your energy and shift your energy into a more positive mindset. Each morning think about 3 beautiful components of your life and each night think about the best part of your day and have appreciation. This will boost your energy with feelings of love and gratitude.
- Move Your Body: Get active! If you are feeling stressed or depressed then get moving. When we move our body we have endorphins that release and help us to feel good. Think about the last time you did a workout, how did you feel post workout? Did you feel like you had energy, were you happy and positive? Exercise is a great way to boost your energy, it doesn’t need to be strenuous just a brisk walk outdoors can help you to feel good and increase your energy.
- Nourish Your Body: Increase the healthy foods in your diet. Such as always ensure to start your day with eating breakfast, increase the amount of green leafy foods in your diet. Greens are a good mood enhancing nutrient, one of my favourite feel good greens is kale. I love adding kale to juices, salads and meals. Wholegrains are also a benefit, as they are digested more slowly, keeping your blood sugar and energy levels stable and helping you to feel fuller for longer throughout the day. These are just two examples of when you are nourishing your body with healthy foods it can assist with boosting your mood and helping you to feel good.
- Laughter: That is right laughing can help boost your energy and mood. If you are feeling down, adding in some laughter in your day will shift your mood. Such as try watching a feel good comedy movie or youtube clip, you will notice that your mood will shift as you will be laughing.
- Take A Break: Take a break throughout your work day, step outside and get some fresh air. Take a few deep breaths, release any stresses and take some timeout for 5 – 10 minutes. Just by stepping outside away from the computer screen or office room can help boost your energy, as a short break can help with overcoming fatigue.
- Music: Music is a great energy booster. Choosing a feel good, upbeat track will assist with shifting your mood in the matter of minutes. So, the next time you are feeling a little blue, chose a tune that you know will help you to feel good. Play the tune, sing along and you can even bust some moves too
I hope you can incorporate some of these to help you boost your energy and mood to feel good!
Have a beautiful day.
Light and Happiness,